Fixed fees start from £895 + VAT, increasing to £2995 + VAT for high value transactions and/or complex matters. The present rate of VAT is 20%.
The price provided to you will be calculated on the basis that:
- The property is currently held under a single title at the Land Registry with no title defects
- One contract is submitted to one purchaser
- The sale will be based on an unconditional contract and the property is acquired with vacant possession
- Completion takes place on the date agreed in the contract
- There is only one secured mortgage against the property
- The time frame suggested/ required by the parties involved
- Whether the property is freehold, leasehold, share of freehold or commonhold.
- We are panel members of your nominated mortgage lender
If it becomes apparent that there are unforeseen circumstances regarding the transaction we may have to increase our charges, in which case, we shall inform you before we incur any additional costs.
Transactions are currently estimated to take approximately 8-12 weeks until exchange of contracts. Completion dates are to be mutually agreed between the parties once they are able to exchange contracts, with a minimum period between the exchange and completion determined by your mortgage provider (to allow for the drawdown of the mortgage advance).
It should be noted that matters can extend beyond these time frames when large chains of transaction are involved.
Depending on the nature of your transaction the following additional charges, which are subject to change, may include the following;
|Bank Transfer fee (each)||£38 (inclusive of bank charges) plus VAT|
|Official Copies of the Register and Plan||£3 each (non-vatable)|
|Land Registration fee||£20-455 (depending on the value of your transaction, non-vatable)|
|AML Search fee||£6 plus VAT (each client)|
|Searches||£300-£400 (estimated and non-vatable)|
|Stamp Duty return form||£125 plus VAT|
|Bankruptcy (K16) Search||£3 each name (non-vatable)|
|Priority (OS1) Search||£5 (non-vatable)|
|Lawyer Check||£12 plus VAT|
|Stamp Duty||£ TBC Subject to value and your circumstances|
|Management Pack (leasehold sales)||£ TBC dependent on your managing agent’s charges|
In addition, there are several expenses which have to be paid to third parties to enable us to complete your transaction. These charges must also be paid by you.