Dealing with a foreign legal judgment against either you or your business can be extremely challenging.
Many individuals or businesses based here in the UK may not be aware of the international reach or significant implications that can result from an overseas legal judgment.
If you have been negatively affected by a foreign judgment, it is possible to successfully appeal but mounting a legal challenge requires specialist advice.
At Ardens Solicitors, our international litigation specialists have unrivalled, expert knowledge of cross-border jurisdictional issues.
We can help with:
- International disputes
- Family law judgments including multi-national divorce and disputes involving children and residency orders
- Probate and estate disputes
- Appeals against foreign judgments
- Multi-jurisdictional debt appeals
- Enforcement of UK judgments abroad
- Extradition appeals
To find out more about our legal services relating to foreign legal judgments, please contact us.