Following the UK’s departure from the EU on 31 December 2020, which also saw the end of the transition period, a new set of points-based immigration rules have been implemented.
For employers, this means that many of the restrictions placed on international work visas since April 2011 have been eased and the sponsorship of non-UK nationals is no longer subject to caps.
However, the previous freedom of movement rights for EU citizens no longer applies, meaning that any new workers entering the EU from January 2021 are subject to the new points-based system.
Our expert commercial immigration legal team is able to provide help and support with:
- Worker entry requirements
- Advice and support for points-based applications
- Application renewals
- Health and care visas
- Visa application process
- Skilled Worker sponsorship and application process
- Global talent scheme
- EU citizens already living in the UK prior to 31 December 2020
- Proving immigration status
To find out more about our corporate immigration services, please contact us.