Whether you have just one rental property or a large residential housing portfolio, it is important to understand what the law expects of you as a landlord.
If you are experiencing problems with tenants or you simply wish to ensure that you are fully compliant with your legal duties, the experts at Ardens Solicitors are here to help.
We provide specialist legal support to both property owners and managing agents. Our team also has particular expertise of dealing with legal issues relating to HMO properties.
We can help with:
- Tenancy agreements and guarantees
- Assured shorthold tenancy (AST) agreements
- Rent arrears, repayment orders and debt recovery
- Houses in Multiple Occupations including:
- Unlicensed HMO fines
- Overcrowding penalties
- Appeals against HMO penalties
- Rent Act advice
- Local authority appeals
- Property tribunals
- Property seizure appeals
To find out more about our legal services for landlords and managing agents, please contact us.