Following the UK’s departure from the EU, a new points-based system now applies to overseas workers planning to live and work here in the UK.
Although the current freedom of movement rights for EU citizens no longer applies, this does not mean that Britain’s borders are now closed.
It does however, mean that it is more important than ever to seek expert legal advice from an immigration specialist.
Our expert immigration team can advise on:
- Worker entry requirements
- Advice and support for points-based applications
- Application renewals
- Health and Care visas
- Visa application and extension process
- Skilled Worker sponsorship and application process
- Global talent scheme
- EU citizens already living in the UK prior to 31 December 2020
- Proving immigration status
- Applications for British Citizenship
- Applications for indefinite leave
- 7 years residence for children (leave to remain)
- Family and private life human rights issues
- Adult dependent relatives
- Settled status for EU citizens
If you are worried about immigration issues and you would like to find out your rights, get in touch with our expert team now for a free, initial conversation.