Helping life get back on track
The breakdown of a relationship can be a difficult time for everyone involved. Understandably, emotions can run high and it can sometimes be a challenge to deal with practical matters with a clear head.
Our expert family law team are here to support you throughout the separation and divorce process.
We will work with you to find a solution that is right for your individual circumstances.
We can help sort out issues relating to finance including pensions, property and child maintenance.
We can advise on:
- Separation agreements
- Civil partnership dissolutions
- Financial and property matters
- Contact and residence arrangements for children
- Child maintenance
- Injunctions in cases of domestic violence
- Co-habitation disputes concerning unmarried couples
- Forced marriages
- Cross border divorce and child arrangements
Our team can also provide advice and help prepare:
- Cohabitation agreements
- Civil partnership agreements
- Pre-nuptial agreements
- Post-nuptial agreements
- Bigamy issues
If you would like help or advice on any issues relating to family law, get in touch with our expert team now for a free, initial conversation.