From 2021, following the UK’s departure from the EU and the end of the transition period, new rules will see the implementation of a new set of points-based immigration rules.
For employers, this means that many of the restrictions placed on international work visas since April 2011 will be eased and the sponsorship of non-UK nationals will no longer be subject to caps.
However, the current freedom of movement rights for EU citizens will no longer apply, meaning that any new workers entering the EU from January 2021, will be subject to the new points-based system.
Our expert commercial immigration legal team is able to provide help and support with:
- Worker entry requirements
- Advice and support for points-based applications
- Application renewals
- Health and Care visas
- Visa application process
- Skilled Worker sponsorship and application process
- Global Talent scheme
- EU citizens already living in the UK prior to 31 December 2020
- Proving immigration status
To find out more about our corporate immigration services, please contact us.