If you have been injured in an accident or have suffered an industrial disease, you may be entitled to compensation.
Although a personal injury claim cannot undo the damage that has been done, it will provide you with a financial sum to pay for care and rehabilitation, the recovery of any financial losses such as losing time from work, as well as compensation for pain and suffering.
It is important to know that, in most cases, there are time limits for beginning legal action, so you should seek legal advice from us as soon as possible.
We will be able to tell you whether your claim could be successful and we will also be able to discuss how your case can be funded – either through a no win, no fee conditional agreement or through your existing home, motor or travel insurance policy.
We can advise on a wide range of personal injury claims resulting from:
- Accidents at work
- Accidents in a public place
- Animals including dog attacks
- Defective products (e.g. vehicles, electrical items or children’s toys)
- Holiday accidents and illness
- Road traffic collisions
- Workplace illness including hearing loss, vibration white finger, asbestos-related claims and other industrial diseases
We are also able to provide legal support if you have suffered bereavement following the loss of a loved one in a fatal accident.
To find out more about our personal injury legal services, please contact us.